I'm probably late in getting this up but the MSCRM Developer Toolkit is now available at the following link:
Be aware that you must be running Visual Studio 2008 and CRM 4.0 in order for this to work. Here are the highlights of what the toolkit offers from within Visual Studio:
1. View All CRM Entities - Displays a listing of CRM entities that are dynamically available from the CRM Explorer within Visual Studio 2008
2. Create and Update CRM Entities - Allows for creating new entities and updating existing entities from within the CRM Explorer experience
3. Create a Wrapper Class - Provides the ability to auto-generate wrapper classes for entities, which exposes the CRM entities and their corresponding attributes as classes and properties respectively to enable development of code to interact with the entities
4. Generate Plug-in Code - Enumerates the available Plug-ins for an entity and generates the code necessary to jumpstart the plug-in development process
5. Integrate the Build and Deploy Process - Simplifies the process of building and deploying a CRM solution
6. Deploy Across Multiple Servers - Assists in deployment and maintenance of Windows installer packages across multiple environments
Please be aware that in their documentation they actually do come out and say that this tool is UNSUPPORTED and is provided, AS IS. Not exactly sure why they would include that since this is put out by Microsoft but there you go. Use at your own risk.
Dynamic Methods Inc.