Friday, March 13, 2009

Quick Convergence Note

Convergence is almost over (only a half of a day left) and while I thought I was going to be able to put up a couple of posts a day I quickly found out that a lot of my time was spent running from one end of the New Orleans Converence Center to the other...this place is huge! I almost feel like I should have trained for speed walking before I came here :).

Convergence has been great so far, I've gotten to sit in a lot of User Experience Labs with the CRM development team, where they basically show us a preview of what they are considering for the next version of CRM and get the customer's and partner's feelings on the direction they have, or are considering. All in attendance of those sessions had to sign NDA's (Non-Discloures Agreements) so I'm not allowed to talk about the details of the labs.

I was able to attend a handful of other sessions and ask some questions to other CRM experts, including the support team, and I will be posting more once my walking/running marathon is over.

David Fronk
Dynamic Methods Inc.

No comments:

Post a Comment